SCHOLARSHIP AND WELFARE FACILITIES:
The following scholarships/ assistance are being awarded to the students reading in Diploma Institutes as per their eligibility criteria.
• AICTE Pragati Scholarship (205 nos) for girl students passed qualifying exam during 2019 or after @Rs.50,000/Annum for all category having parental income Rs.8 lakh or less.
• AICTE Saksham Scholarship for differently abled students having disability 40% or more & passed qualifying exam during 2019 or after @Rs.50,000/Annum for all category having parental incomers. 8 lakh or less.
• Merit-cum-poverty scholarships for 10% students in every discipline in every Govt. institute.
• Post-metric schoIarships& other financial assistance sanctioned by Govt. from time to time for ST/SC/OBC/ SEBC/ Minority Community students in all institutions
• Financial assistance to complete the study, if the parents/ financial guardian of the student dies during study period.
• One time scholarship of Rs.6000/- to eligible Topper students in each semester examination.
• Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for admission to 5% supernumerary seats in all institutes for the sons and daughters of parents whose annual income from all sources is less than Rs.8.00 Lakh or the amount fixed by Govt. from time to time.
• Provision for 10% supernumerary seats for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota for admission in technical institutions from the academic session 2020-21.
• National Scholarship/ Junior Scholarship basing on HSC Marks.
• Financial Assistance under “VIDYARTHI SURAKSHYA” group Insurance scheme.
The admission to all Diploma level programmes in the State (All intakes of Govt. Engineering Schools, Odisha Quota in outside State Polytechnics decided by MHRD and all seats of Private Engineering Schools & Polytechnics) are made through Diploma Admission Committee.